On Tuesday, 17 June 2014 at 19:48:42 UTC, Bruno Medeiros wrote:
On 17/06/2014 19:10, deadalnix wrote:
On Tuesday, 17 June 2014 at 15:45:55 UTC, Bruno Medeiros wrote:

Dunno about DScanner, but if it's being used in DCD, I'd guess it can
handle the whole language, or be fairly close to it.

Similarly, there is also DParser2 from MonoD and the DDT parser (for
the tool I'm working on)

HAHAHAHAHAHA ! (The author of these actual tools will tell you the same).

I don't understand what point is it you're trying to say here...
Are you saying it's ludicrous that people have written complete parsers for D?

Parsing D is relatively simple but making any reliable changes without full (and mean _full_) semantic analysis is close to impossible because of code generation and interleaving semantic stages.