On Friday, 20 June 2014 at 13:04:23 UTC, Bruno Medeiros wrote:
Rather, simple fix changes that would be useful if the API or syntax of the language changes. That's why I asked for examples of dfix changes (even if for hypothetical language changes) - to see how easily they could be implemented or not.

Well I guess most recent example is that `final` by default proposal - marking all existing functions as virtual ones explicitly.

Problem with dfix is that such tool can't afford to be "best effort" implementation if it is to be used as justification for breaking changes. It needs to provide guaranteed 0-cost transition or someone will be inevitably unhappy about the breakage anyway :(