On 2014-12-25 15:30, Christian Schneider wrote:
Was just upgrading everything to the latest Github, dmd, druntime (the
d-objc branch). It does not seem to be able to link into the AppKit and
Foundation anymore. dmd fails silently with error code -11

I uploaded a very stripped down project (containing everything) that you
might want to have a look at, it just declares a NSString and tries to
log it:

http://diveframework.com/files/supersimple.zip

dub -v gives really no clue whatsoever is failing. I am really sorry
that I can not be more specific / helpful for making this work.

It's the destructor in NSObject that causes the problem. I'll take a look. Remove that and your example will work, after you import the missing "foundation.runtime" in "app".

--
/Jacob Carlborg