I should have given the same warning, there's a chance that Calypso may work with not too sophisticated C++ libraries but new bugs are around the corner if you try anything too big. Nevertheless Suliman, Laeeth and maybe others have been wanting to try it out in its current state, and it was useful because new errors seems to have appeared while compiling the STL examples by a MSVC build since Kelly's successful attempt two months ago (no idea whether it's because more of the MSVC runtime/standard lib gets mapped or because he used another standard lib?).

So sorry for the wait but this is taking longer than expected, first I could only start building LLVM yesterday's evening because of slow download speeds, and today the MSVC build is triggering these new errors I'm investigating.