On Thursday, 16 April 2015 at 06:43:25 UTC, Suliman wrote:
Could anybody wrote very simple tutorial, that show how to use any popular C/C++ lib without binding? I mean step by step manual.

Also it would be nice to get binary builds for Windows to test.

Suliman sorry for keeping you waiting :)
I'll be spending the evening installing MSVC and Qt Creator, and building Calypso for Windows users to play with and to help with testing. Expect binaries tomorrow.

The usage should be clear just by looking at and building the examples in tests/calypso.