On Wednesday, 23 September 2015 at 06:16:08 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 2015-09-22 14:39, Per Nordlöw wrote:

SCons has a very hidden feature called interactive mode via
`--interactive` that supports instantaenous incremental builds via a
very primitive CLI that basically supports to commands:

Incremental builds in D are currently not reliable. Something about templates not being outputted to all object files it need to.

That's not been my experience at all using reggae. I only do incremental builds now and have never run into a problem. Can you give an example?

Atila