On Saturday, 28 November 2015 at 20:56:28 UTC, deadalnix wrote:
On Friday, 27 November 2015 at 18:09:08 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
On Friday, 27 November 2015 at 17:12:05 UTC, Jonny wrote:
On Thursday, 26 November 2015 at 15:48:48 UTC, Guillaume Piolat
I don't really have a point to prove, but I'm really tired with people arguing that a language with GC can't possibly do real-time. It's not like you are unallowed to optimize.

What if someone wants to use your plugin live? You think it is acceptable to have latency and jitter? What about glitches because your GC decides to run at the same time as all the other GC's?

I quoted both things because I think you missed the important part that he did, in fact, optimize the real time parts to avoid latency.

He did not miss it. He simply wanted to do the internet equivalent of putting his balls on the table to show how much of a dominant male he is.

I feel sorry for you. You are filled with hatred. I'm sorry if your life sucks, but no reason to blame me, put the blame squarely where it goes... on yourself.

If you actually did any RT music for a living, it would be a big issue, instead, you cowardly make your pathetic remarks behind a keyboard and have no clue about the real issues involved.

I hope you get things figured out before you die, else you've wasted your life ;/

  • Re: Graillon 1.0, VST effe... Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: Graillon 1.0, VST effe... Jonny via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Graillon 1.0, VST... Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: Graillon 1.0,... deadalnix via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: Graillon ... Jonny via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: Grail... deadalnix via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: ... Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Guillaume Piolat via Digitalmars-d-announce