On Sunday, 29 November 2015 at 05:59:19 UTC, Jonny wrote:
I feel sorry for you. You are filled with hatred. I'm sorry if your life sucks, but no reason to blame me, put the blame squarely where it goes... on yourself.

If you actually did any RT music for a living, it would be a big issue, instead, you cowardly make your pathetic remarks behind a keyboard and have no clue about the real issues involved.

I hope you get things figured out before you die, else you've wasted your life ;/

I see that if that RT music thing doesn't pan out for you, you can always become a psychiatrist. You are a man a many talents, congrats.

  • Re: Graillon 1.0, VST effe... Jonny via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Graillon 1.0, VST... Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: Graillon 1.0,... deadalnix via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: Graillon ... Jonny via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: Grail... deadalnix via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: ... Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Guillaume Piolat via Digitalmars-d-announce