On 01/05/2016 01:34 PM, JohnCK wrote:
On Tuesday, 5 January 2016 at 18:09:57 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
Is the recent http://wiki.dlang.org/Contributing_to_dlang.org along
the lines of what you need? What other sort of documentation would you
find useful?

I took a look at that link, and you know what would be (at least for me)
more useful?

A "Let's write a doc example", for example: Creating a sample function
and documented it, step by step. I really think that would be many times
more useful and you see that pattern a lot not only for docs, but
explain things, currently we saw this in another topic about writing a
scalable chat using vibe.d!

Thanks, that's a neat idea - will keep in mind! -- Andrei