On 3/19/2016 6:23 AM, kinke wrote:
I'm proud to announce that MSVC is fully supported now for LDC trunk. Rainer
Schuetze has implemented MSVC-compatible exception handling (available since
brand-new LLVM 3.8) for LDC, so that we have fully working exception chaining
now on Win64. Along the way, he also added 32-bit MSVC support and a TLS
alignment bugfix for Windows < 8.1 (a Windows bug/wontfix!). It requires a
bleeding edge LLVM though, as Rainer's work has uncovered a few LLVM bugs which
didn't make it into 3.8 final.
So a round of applause for Rainer and the LLVM devs, excellent job, thank you
very much! Full PDB support for LLVM is also underway...

Congratulations!