On Wednesday, 13 April 2016 at 16:34:16 UTC, Jon D wrote:
On Wednesday, 13 April 2016 at 07:34:11 UTC, Rory McGuire wrote:
On Wed, Apr 13, 2016 at 3:41 AM, Puming via Digitalmars-d-announce < digitalmars-d-announce@puremagic.com> wrote:

On Tuesday, 12 April 2016 at 06:22:55 UTC, Puming wrote:
Here is what I know of it, using subPackages:

Just tried your suggestion and it works. I just added the below to the
parent project to get the apps build:
void main() {
import std.process : executeShell;
executeShell(`dub build :app1`);
executeShell(`dub build :app2`);
executeShell(`dub build :app3`);
}

Thanks Rory, Puming. I'll look into this ...

Available now via DUB. Setup follows the outline Rory and Puming suggested, plus a few other changes. Only useful for people already using DUB, but seems convenient and does get it included in the package registry. Works as follows:
   $ dub fetch tsv-utils-dlang
   $ dub run tsv-utils-dlang
This kicks off a build of the package, binaries are in the DUB package repository. The user has to add them to the PATH.