Hi everyone!

I'm a little late to the party as far as my announcement goes, but I have been busy reading code and doing research for my project.

I was selected for this year's GSoC to implement a Precise GC, but I'm also planning to remove the lock on allocations as outlined in my proposal: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-UTFTbYro4vV0ljMUlSTEc2eEU/view?usp=sharing

My repository for the code can be found here: https://github.com/Jebbs/druntime

I will be posting of my progress in this thread throughout the course of the summer, but right now I am mainly focusing on familiarizing myself with all of the GC code since there is quite a lot of it. You will probably see me pushing some updates to documentation between now and when GSoC officially starts, but I hope to have already started making progress before then.

I'll do my best to not let you all down!