On Wednesday, 15 June 2016 at 05:42:21 UTC, Jason White wrote:
On Monday, 13 June 2016 at 20:12:27 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
On 6/12/2016 4:27 PM, Jason White wrote:
I don't understand this dependency-phobia.

It's the "first 5 minutes" thing. Every hiccup there costs us maybe half the people who just want to try it out.

I suppose you're right. It is just frustrating that people are unwilling to adopt clearly superior tools simply because it would introduce a new dependency. I'm sure D itself has the same exact problem.

I am confident can build a lua to D transcompiler that works at CTFE.