On Thursday, 9 February 2017 at 19:53:37 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
There's a lot going on needing attention, and sometimes a bit of championing is needed by their proponents.

Yes, but it could be good to examine what can be done to more pro-actively look at open PRs that have had no recent follow-up. It's not really going to work that well if attention gets given substantially on the basis of who's most eagerly seeking it.

People like that metaphor "It's the squeaky wheel that gets the grease", but as a first aid trainer once pointed out to me, the quieter patient may be the one more in need of immediate attention.

Also, please keep in mind that the smaller and more focussed a PR is, the more likely it'll have a quick resolution.

Unfortunately my current one is large with good reason. But I think you'll find I also provided very detailed commit messages to explain and justify all my changes ;-)
            • R... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Jack Stouffer via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Seb via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Joseph Rushton Wakeling via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • R... Jack Stouffer via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • R... Jon Degenhardt via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: two po... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: tw... Joseph Rushton Wakeling via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • R... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Joseph Rushton Wakeling via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Daniel Kozak via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Joseph Rushton Wakeling via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Joseph Rushton Wakeling via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: tw... Nick Sabalausky via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • R... Mike via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: Questionnaire Mike via Digitalmars-d-announce