On Thursday, 9 February 2017 at 17:45:15 UTC, Nick Sabalausky wrote:

No. There should be appropriate checks and reviews, yes. But, no, every little fix and improvement shouldn't feel like trying to get somewhere in a year-long tabs vs spaces debate or making a big-budget sales pitch to Indecisives Anonymous.

Yep! There are currently 165 poor sinners in DMD PR purgatory. The oldest is going on 5 years, waiting on someone to make a decision whether to use "-version", "-versions", "-dversion", or "-version=?". Then, it would have to be rebased, and languish again for another indeterminate amount of time. I wouldn't be at all surprised if the original contributor has moved on; I would have 4 years ago.

Mike