On Friday, 25 August 2017 at 14:30:03 UTC, jmh530 wrote:
On Friday, 25 August 2017 at 01:04:31 UTC, data pulverizer wrote:
[snip]

With respect to your point about immutability, you might be interested in the parameterize function in dstats.distrib. I hadn't noticed that was there, but I think it accomplishes, to a limited extent, the behavior of what you want. It returns a delegate with the values of the distribution fixed in there.

Along the same lines, I think below is how I would set it up, rather than the mixin approach I discussed above. While it does not currently work with the parametrize funciton currently, I believe that with some simple adjustments it could.

import std.stdio : writeln;

struct Normal
{ ...

Your wrapping strategy looks sensible though I would probably generate them all using string mixins.