On Thursday, 12 October 2017 at 04:22:01 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
I added a tag for iopipe and added it to the dub registry so people can try it out.

I didn't want to add it until I had fully documented and unittested it.

http://code.dlang.org/packages/iopipe
https://github.com/schveiguy/iopipe

If you plan on using it, expect some API changes in the near future. I think the next step is really to add Windows support for the IODev type.

Might be able to help you on that using WinAPI for I/O. (I assume bypassing libc is one of goals).

  • iopipe alpha 0.0.1 version Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: iopipe alpha 0.0.... Dmitry Olshansky via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: iopipe alpha ... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: iopipe al... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: iopip... Dmitry Olshansky via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: ... Martin Nowak via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Suliman via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Martin Nowak via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Martin Nowak via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: iopipe alpha 0.0.... Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce