On 10/12/17 3:05 AM, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 2017-10-12 06:22, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:

I also want to add generated documentation. Does anyone know of a good way to generate the ddoc (or ddox or whatever) and put it directly into the repository for github to serve? Would be an awesome tip for people making projects for code.dlang.org.

I would suggest using GitHub Pages [1] for storing it.

[1] https://pages.github.com

Thanks, I used dub -b ddox to generate the documentation, then committed the result, looks great!

http://schveiguy.github.io/iopipe

Release 0.0.2 has fixes for the ddoc that I didn't notice before, there are no actual changes in the code.

-Steve