On Friday, 1 December 2017 at 18:56:50 UTC, WebFreak001 wrote:
Hi everyone,

I made a public survey (everyone can look at the responses) and it would be great if you took some time and answered it. I think it will greatly benefit D as a whole if we had more anonymous data on users. I'm also open for changing some questions if there is confusion.

Truth be told I find survey largely irrelevant.
What my gender or some such have to do with D? Or my job? What do we want to understand from that - “teenagers w/o like D language more?” or some such nonsense?

I despise demographic style surveys, ask technical aspects instead, it would be 10x more informative.