On Tuesday, 3 July 2018 at 05:52:40 UTC, Ecstatic Coder wrote:

I mean, you should offer a short panel of D enhancement projects, with their precise goal, minimum bugdet and investment time limit (for instance one year to reach the required budget), plus an ordered list of additional developments if the gathered money exceeds the initial budget.

People can then invest in the project(s) that interest them the most.

That's what we thought we were getting with Open Collective goals before we activated it. That was a bit disappointing. Anyway, the plan is to have something similar to what you describe. It won't be Kickstarter, though. Before activating yet another service, I want to look at ways to integrate what we already have. I'll have more news on this somewhere down the road.