I agree with Robert -- the problem is a psychological one. This is a
classic problem of a desireability though positioning, not one of
site design.

With that said, perception of a product is not about you/the company
states a customer should remember when they walk away from a
brand/product, it's how the customers themselves think of the
brand/product based on their personal values, wants and desires.

The product name already has a negative element for most people.
Products people purchase are a reflection of either their immediate
needs, wants or who they desire to be (among other things). The
greater the association that the product will fulfill a need, want or
desire, the higher the likelihood that someone will purchase.

I like to say that no matter how much you try to market a new fangled
square peg that will fit into a round hole... experience says that it
won't fit... and customers won't buy it.

Even if the product is the best of its kind, this is where experience
and opinion can steer customers away from a product.

Again, just my opinion of what's going on.