Hi Heather,

Here's my thoughts. Hope they help.

Mitch

--

Some consistency issues:

- some blue text is links (bottom nav), some is not (text headings)

- some white text is links(top nav), some is not (body text)

- some blue links (bottom nav) have a hover state of white and underlined,
one blue link (CONTACT US) has a hover state of black and underlined with an
orange background

- some yellow text (Continue >) is a link, some other, lighter yellow text
(Sign up to receive…) is not

- one button (BUY NOW) is a graphic, another (Submit) is browser-generated

Some trust issues:

- the prison theme

- the newsletter form asks for both your Name and your Email and then says,
"We do not sell your *name* to any 3rd parties." (emphasis added) Will they
sell my email?

- After I press the BUY NOW button, it says, "Subtotal: $19.95" then it
says, "Total: $19.95". The "Total" line looks very much like the bottom line
because it's big, black, and bold but the small, gray, italicized text below
it says, "(before shipping & taxes)" and after I click the "Check-Out"
button, the price is different, as matthew mentioned. The subsequent page
says, "Subtotal: $19.95, Shipping: $8.00, Total: $27.95." If people are
dropping off at that point, it's probably partly because of the unpleasantly
surprising extra $8.00 for shipping.

Other issues:

- Like Bryan, I think the BUY NOW button should be bigger. If you squint at
the page the thing that stands out the most is the quote in the yellow box
at the bottom.

- The line that is above the BUY NOW button, "AN ENTIRE GYM IN YOUR
POCKET!", doesn't really highlight what makes this product unique. There are
many workout videos and DVDs, so this product isn't special in that regard.
I would try to think of something else to say there.

- On the form to buy the DVD there is a checkbox followed by the question
"Ship to a different address?" It's not clear what it means to assent to a
question. I would remove the question mark.