Okay - not sure that you can design what people say to each other, but I
completely flaked and forgot the Stanford and Milgram experiments - in both
cases the researchers were able to "design" the interactions between
prisoners/prison guards and torturer/tortured and showed pretty decisively
that interactions can be designed, and even the most psychologically
healthy/stable individuals can, under certain circumstances, become sadists.
Thanks for keeping me honest.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_prison_experiment
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment

--
~ will

"Where you innovate, how you innovate,
and what you innovate are design problems"

Will Evans | User Experience Architect
tel: +1.617.281.1281 | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
aim: semanticwill
gtalk: semanticwill
twitter: semanticwill
skype: semanticwill