On Nov 12, 2008, at 5:56 PM, David Malouf wrote:

If I were designing it from a UCD perspective, I do care, or that the
person is elderly and needs large print, or any other demographic type
information.

Just for the record, properly done UCD wouldn't care about demographics. It would care about behaviors.

It doesn't matter what age someone is. If they need large print to complete their objective, they need large print, independent of age (or income group, geographic location political persuasion, gender preference, dental history, dislike of sushi, . . .)

Jared