You people do know that the IxD's at the Red Cross (who are on this list mind you) might not take kindly to be told what to do.
Just saying.

On Jan 15, 2010, at 11:37 AM, Elizabeth Bacon wrote:

Hi Hugh, et al., I'm the IxDA Vice President and I'd be glad to help
with any Red Cross communications if an "official" voice is
considered important for this urgent initiative. You can reach me via
email most easily at ixd(at)elizabethbacon.com and I'll do what I
can.

Bravo for the great volunteer-thinking and pulling together for Haiti
(and many others served by RC) with our unique capabilities!

Cheers,
Liz