Hi Andy,

Thanks for getting this ready!

I'm not very familiar with JIRA in general, this will be the first time for
me using it for more than just quickly looking at some issues already
reported by someone, but I'll try not to ask stupid questions. Looking at
the project list page [2], I was wondering if we could set "Project
Category" field according to the classification on the wiki page for
projects [3]? And set the URL to the project wiki page?

Will JIRA be available over IPv6, or is it on the same cloud as the wiki
and the Q&A web site?

I'll send more questions as I interact more with it.

Best regards,
-Lori

[2]
https://jira.opendaylight.org/secure/BrowseProjects.jspa?selectedCategory=all