Hey Andy,

Very cool, thanks for setting this up for us.

Can you import Int/Pack and Int/Test's cards from our Trello?

It seems possible:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/pl.intenso.jira.trello.trello-sync/server/overview

I suspect there are other projects who would also like a Trello import,
like NetVirt.

Thanks again!
Daniel

On Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 4:54 PM Andrew Grimberg <
agrimb...@linuxfoundation.org> wrote:

> Greetings folks,
>
> I know y'all have been clamoring for JIRA for... well a long time now.
> So, we have setup a brand new JIRA instance [0]. I just finished a test
> import into it. This is _not_ the finalized import. We'll announce a
> date and time for when that will actually happen. What I want though is
> for the community to actually log into this instance and poke around,
> unlike the last one where we basically got zero feedback.
>
> So, here's the deal with this setup, to help with a lot of various
> standardization and to improve support to our projects one of the things
> that will be happening when we do finally move to JIRA is that the ODL
> identity system will be deprecated. Our move to JIRA will be the second
> phase in our step to LFID (Linux Foundation identity) [1]. This new JIRA
> instance does not support ODL ID and only supports LFID.
>
> Most all of the committers will have received invites to ODL groups in
> the LFID system a month or two back. We need to do a refresher for any
> changes that have happened since then.
>
> Please log in, poke around and test things. I have disabled the outgoing
> mail on system so changes in it aren't going to cause and spam. I've
> done what I can bring over the current workflow. What hasn't been done
> with it currently is making sure that project committers are marked as
> admins on their projects. If any committers of projects want to play
> with some of those features, please let us know via a helpdesk ticket
> what project(s) and we can make sure that the group gets permissions
> updated.
>
> I would like to have any feedback from the community by October 11 so
> that I can make modifications and plan to do the official cutover
> sometime during the LF RELENG sprint 9 (which is October 16 - 30). When
> we do the official cutover, the current projects will all be dropped,
> and a fresh import will be done.
>
> Folks wishing for their issues to be properly linked to their LFID will
> need to login to the JIRA instance at least once as well as submit their
> LFID and current bugzilla email address to me (directly is fine) so that
> I can fix up the migration script appropriately to do the linking during
> the migration. We won't do the linking after the migration as there are
> fields we cannot change without an outage and direct database
> modifications. We also cannot do the linking if you've not logged into
> the JIRA instance once.
>
> -Andy-
>
> [0] https://jira.opendaylight.org
> [1] https://identity.linuxfoundation.org
>
> --
> Andrew J Grimberg
> Lead, IT Release Engineering
> The Linux Foundation

  • [OpenDaylight D... Andrew Grimberg
    • Re: [OpenD... Lori Jakab
    • Re: [OpenD... Daniel Farrell
      • Re: [O... Vratko Polak -X (vrpolak - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES at Cisco)
        • Re... Lori Jakab
          • ... Andrew Grimberg
            • ... Lori Jakab
        • Re... Andrew Grimberg