On 09/28/2017 10:28 AM, Lori Jakab wrote:

> Another question: the user profile has three fields, user name, full
> name and email. Right now, the username and the email are the same.
> Should the username show the LFID? Will that be the case for the final
> migration?

The migration by default creates local JIRA user accounts of the same
name as the Bugzilla user. Bugzilla stores all accounts as email addresses.

This is why I stated that anyone that wants their issues properly linked
to their LFID will need to inform me of what their LFID is and the email
address that Bugzilla is using for them. Without that information
_before_ the final migration I will not be able to link the information
properly and destroy the local JIRA user account which you won't be able
to log into anyway.

I will be taking a look over all the committer groups that have been
populated in LFID already and comparing those to the ODL committer
groups so, provided the committers accepted their invites, I'll be able
to do the linking for the committers, but non-committers will have to
let us know!

-Andy-

--
Andrew J Grimberg
Lead, IT Release Engineering

  • [OpenDaylight D... Andrew Grimberg
    • Re: [OpenD... Lori Jakab
    • Re: [OpenD... Daniel Farrell
      • Re: [O... Vratko Polak -X (vrpolak - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES at Cisco)
        • Re... Lori Jakab
          • ... Andrew Grimberg
            • ... Lori Jakab
        • Re... Andrew Grimberg