Phil Leigh wrote:
> I have to agree - Moose is about as easy to install as it gets! -
> literally one click to extract that zip file - and it's done.

Last time I tried (a while ago, I admit) I had to install a mysql
library first and jump thru hoops to get it to connect to the mysql
server IIRC (my SC/mysql server's on a different machine as it should
be). Shipping windows programs in zip files is of course horribly
primitive. Wrap the thing in Inno Setup (
http://www.jrsoftware.org/isinfo.php ) to save your users the trouble
and to do things the way they were intended on Windows (with a proper
uninstall option).

Regards,
Peter