That's a very good idea...

1.
How do you find music in your own library ?
Use the search function (when I remember only part of the song title or
artist name, because I have a lot of acid Jazz compilations..).
Otherwise by Artist or Album.
I use album art when selecting what to play...

2.
How do you usually find new music you like to get but currently don't
have in your library ?
Radio, Amazon

3.
How would you like to be able to find music in your own library in the
future ?
- Regular expression
- A side page with only Album Art (where we can click on an album art
to select...)

4.
How would you like to find new music you like to buy/get in the future
?
It would be nice to listen to the Amazon sample track on the squeezebox
in 1 click...

5.
What kind of tagging/management do you do on new music you add to your
library to make it easier to find stuff later on ?
Possibility to add new tags (ASCII char string) to any tracks (e.g.
relax, background, dance, salsa slow, salsa medium,...). Then this tag
can be used to build playlist, or to play directly the music (a little
bit like the exif tag for the photo....)

6.
Do you synchronize the data in SBS with some other application to make
it easier to find interesting music ?
no

Thanks.

Regards,