I'm having some trouble with SqueezePad when switching between local SBS
servers.  When I go into the gear-icon settings page and select a
different Local Squeezebox Server URL using the "Search" button, I get
the new server, but back on SqueezePad's 'home' screen I only end up
with a 'Settings' menu entry for the selected player.  I.e. no
'Artists', 'Albums', 'Genres', etc.

Repeatedly hitting the 'Home' button doesn't seem to help. Going back
to settings and performing a 'Clear Cache' doesn't seem to help either.

The SBS I'm switching FROM is SBS 7.6 running the latest trunk svn code
on ubuntu server 10.04 and the SBS I'm switching TO is also SBS 7.6
running from a recent svn trunk update on Ubuntu 10.10.

SqueezePad does show me all the players attached to the 'switch to' SBS
in the drop-down player list.  But the all behave the same...no music
content available on the SqueezePad home screen.

The 'switch to' SBS otherwise works fine with all other interfaces:
webUI, player UIs, iPeng, etc.  Only SqueezePad is exhibiting this
problem.

I do have playback enabled for this SqueezePad, if that might somehow
be related to this issue.

--
gharris999