bluegaspode;614244 Wrote:

> Hi guidof,
> in the latest version you can tap on the volume icons to get increments
> of 1. You can also hold the icon to increase/decrease volume in a slow
> pace.
> I guess this should help you settings the right volume!

Thank you. I was not aware that the volume icons are actually active.

However, while the "+" (right side) works well, the "-" (left side) is
hit or miss. It seems as though it needs a larger target area to work
as well as the "+". (Both icons work well in the larger artwork
screen).

Guido F.

--
guidof

*Front End*: Marantz TT 15S1 Turntable, Virtuoso Wood Cartridge;
Cambridge Azur 840C CD Player; Oppo BDP--83 Universal Player;
Squeezebox Touch Music File Player (digital out to Cambridge Azur 840C
DAC)
*Preamps*: Conrad Johnson Motif (Phono); Adcom GFP-750 (Line)
*Amps*: Music Reference RM-200 Mk II (Main); Little Tube Mk III
(Phones)
*Subwoofer Equalizer*: DSpeaker Antimode 8033
*Speakers*: Martin Logan SL3s; REL T1 Subwoofer
*Headphones*: AKG K701