Great work bluegaspode!
I looked for a wishlist thread, sorry if this request is misplaced...

How about adding some type of sound-sensitive visualization, or the
ability to run a third-party vis app like G-force or Geiss. Like a
second screensaver mode. Screensaver mode could start with the enlarged
album art view, as it does now, then, after a user-defined period, cycle
to a visualization mode. Seems like the optional play-to-iPad feature
could allow the movement of the visualization to be synced to the music
being streamed.

I mean, really, how hard could it be? :)

I would gladly pay for this add-on. I am sure many other couch
potato/lava lamp/party mode type users would as well.

Thanks again for a great product and awesome support!

--
Bigtwistee