Mnyb;657694 Wrote:
> Point I trying to make is that it might not be the embedding that is the
> problem, but the art one has embedded ?

true, my embedded art was never a problem, but I know for sure it was
always .jpg format, and nothing super large.

--
garym

System 1: Vortexbox Appliance (1.10) > SbS 7.6.1 > Transporter, Touch,
Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
System 2: Win7(64) laptop > SbS 7.6.1 > Touch>Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio and laptop)
Retired: SB3, Duet Receiver
Controlled at both locations with: iPhone (iPeng), iPad (iPengHD &
SqueezePad), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.6 on Win7(64) laptop
Ripping (FLAC) - dbpoweramp, Additional Tagging - mp3tag