Mnyb;657694 Wrote:
> Point I trying to make is that it might not be the embedding that is the
> problem, but the art one has embedded ?
>
> But if you have 100000 flac files where to start fixing ?? Especially
> with more than one art in each file
>
> Remove the lot seems to be the best solution then.

I agree that there must be some specific embedded art that is causing
the problem, and not embedding per se.

However, even with debug logging turned on, it seems difficult to
figure out which specific files are causing problems.

Hence the suggestion to remove all embedded art.

The goal is to fix the scanning problem, not to identify the files that
cause problems.

--
Ron Olsen