results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=96660
Question: Would you buy a new Squeezebox player if it became available?

- Yes , if less than $100
- Yes, if less than $200
- Yes, if less than $500
- Yes, if less than $1000
- Yes - price is no object; I just want the best sound
- No - I would NOT buy another Squeezebox player

ninthsrw wrote:
> it might be worth questioning IR blaster utility there.
I had to google for Twine and stuff… I bought an amp I like a lot,
something like 2 years ago. I had bought the previous one 10 years
before. My amp has an IR input socket, pretty cool. It doesn't have
digital in. It is not internet ready, and doesn't react on tweets. 10
years from now, maybe I'll buy a new amp and it will do all those nice
things.
In the meantime, I suggest a 3.5mm stereo socket and IR out capabilities
are not completely out of place nor crazy expensive.