results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=96660
Question: Would you buy a new Squeezebox player if it became available?

- Yes , if less than $100
- Yes, if less than $200
- Yes, if less than $500
- Yes, if less than $1000
- Yes - price is no object; I just want the best sound
- No - I would NOT buy another Squeezebox player

> Don't it always seem to go
> That you don't know what you've got
> Till it's gone

I've been looking around what I can buy in the way of audio streamers
for under $1000. It's pretty hard to find anything that is competitive
with the product that Logitech killed. You would think the invisible
hand of the market would come to the rescue, but results so far are not
positive. Perhaps there really isn't a big enough market for this stuff,
but I see increasing interest and awareness from so many on-line tech
sites and forums, which makes me think more people know and care about
this stuff than ever before.