alfista wrote:
> You really go out of your way not to answer questions don't you?
>

> Automatically is generally the way to go for players, as I said, if it's
> able to fetch an IP address it indicates that a lot of things are good.
>

> If you can bring up the web interface it's a good bet it's OK, I even
> gave you a link to click on.

Sorry mate I thought I was giving you as much as I could....I really
appreciate all the help I'm getting here from everybody.

Yes I am getting it to search for ip automatically but it is not
retaining the connection and failing next time I turn it on...asking me
to go left and try again.

I've been reading all the advice and its a lot to take in. Today I
opened it up and found the cards were still firmly in place so they
hadnt moved.

I'm out just now so I'll try it all again but thank you for all the
help.