Labarum wrote:
> I'm not new to LMS but very new to piCorePlayer. Will it make all
> necessary upgrades upgrades silently in the background or do I have to
> manually click the upgrade buttons?

You would have to click a button for LMS updates - and it can be
configured to notify you (e.g. via green spot in top right of Material
UI).
However, available updates to core pCP do not (currently at least) get
flagged anywhere except on this forum.

Paul Webster
author of \"now playing\" plugins covering radio france (fip etc),
planetradio (bauer - kiss, absolute, scala, jazzfm etc), kcrw, abc
australia and cbc/radio-canada
and, via the extra \"radio now playing\" plugin lots more - see
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?115201-announce-radio-now-playing-plugin