bpa wrote:
> Brexit has made life weird. I now use Amazon.de a good deal (because
> they seem to want the displaced uk users - they have english option),
> but for some goods (i.e. electrical UK plug, PC keyboards) I'll use
> amazon.co.uk - Amazon deal with all custom & duty up to €150 - not sure
> what happens above €150. For other UK onlin e shopping I used a UK based
> reshipper which deal with required custom declarations etc.
> Not used amazon.fr (yet) as no english option and can see little
> difference between UK and FR.  I have also bought from amazon.it as
> there is some price difference/availability with some products -
> strange.

Brexit has f®cked up pretty much everything.  I have given up buying
anything from the UK - too many customs hassles and items being delayed
for weeks.

More significant is the loss of freedom of movement and loss of civil &
political rights.

Still, Boris The Bodger and His Pals have done well out of it.