Wesley Parish wrote:
On Mon, 14 Nov 2005 20:46, Lars D. Noodén wrote:

On Mon, 14 Nov 2005, Jonathon Blake wrote:

Just what functionality does MSO + Outlook offer, that can not be
replicated by using OOo + FireFox + ThunderBird + SunBird + the
appropriate templates?

Having downloaded the 260+ MB source code OO.org 2.0 package at a cost to self in time, and having come across Tom Adelstein's email client,
http://sourceforge.net/projects/tradeclient/
I'm going to try to find the time to put the two together, somehow.

I hope you noticed that client in *ancient*, last updated in March 2001 and the interface toolkit is the old GTK1, which will not have desktop integration nor internationalization support.

It look like Binary lost interest in this software, discontinued and then opensourced it.

--
nicu
my OpenOffice.org pages: http://ooo.nicubunu.ro