I'm just chiming in to this, so this means with REST you have to send the
whole state back and fourth between client and server on every
request/response. So what does REST say about bandwidth, it's not a
problem?

Cheers,

/marc

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2591738