On Jan 31, 8:27 pm, Carl Meyer <carl.j.me...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 31, 1:49 am, Xavier Ordoquy <xordo...@linovia.com> wrote:
>
> > The thread is pretty long because there are also 2 threads in one:
> >  - one for simply changing the site_id per request
> >  - one for changing the all setting per request
>
> Exactly!

I've not supported arbitrary settings, only SITE_ID, MEDIA_URL and
MEDIA_ROOT. These alone should allow to do sites like Weebly etc.

In fact I directly oppose multinenacy for e.g. INSTALLED_APPS -- it
can be solved later, even these three settings will take a huge effort
to get support.

> 1) Using threadlocals, as discussed above.

Yes, thread locals are great hack for SITE_ID, MEDIA_URL and
MEDIA_ROOT meanwhile, other settings I have not studied.