On Feb 28, 10:58 am, Paul McMillan <p...@mcmillan.ws> wrote:
> I think the django-admin.py categories could be consolidated into a single
> one.
>
> In the interest of readability, we might rename django.contrib.foo to
> simply contrib.foo.
>
> As long as we're clarifying, "Django Web Site" might be better named
> "DjangoProject Web Site".

Yes I totally agree with those points. Perhaps "django-admin.py"
should also be renamed "Django built-in commands", and add ".com" in
"DjangoProject.com Web Site".

I'm not a Trac expert, but it feels as though the component values are
stored as full strings. So if changes are made it's likely we'll have
to run SQL queries to bulk-update the corresponding database entries.

Julien