Good email. This one won't be that good.

Boiling my verbose email down to two sentences:

We seem to already have a private group of people who make decisions in
secret and pronounce a verdict on issues, and who can to a large extent
control the community. If this is the case, and they already have total
control should they choose to exercise it, a Django ASBO won't give any
extra power over - and thus protection against - griefers/bullies/whatever.

Just to hedge my bets, if the group does decide to create the ASBO, could
it be called the Anti-Social Django Act?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CAGV-d1sYk5%2BnHVT__Ay3-rgH%2BNt00AiWajrNCqMtcWDOBQQP7w%40mail.gmail.com.