Hi Russell,

Is this an issue we should solve?

Because I believe technology can help here. For example, by posing a
question when a user is creating a ticket. Ask if it deals with security;
then present two clear buttons: "Report a security issue" or "Report
something else". (There might be better wordings). That will probably help
a lot.

Don'ts are probably not helpful, f.e. don't think of a yellow lemon.

Wim

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/98e09e4b-7a8d-46e2-83e4-7b2d2ed10854%40googlegroups.com.