Totally agree Daniele. I don't know how other people experience the group,
but I actually didn't see the email address, and didn't even look at the
URL. If we can find where the email is exposed (say on a website) and
change things to hide it as much as possible, e.g.:

Instead of : Email the Django Contributors group here:
django-developers@googlegroups.com
Say : Email the Django Contributors group
<django-developers@googlegroups.com>.

That might help. Maybe a note in the description to say that for historical
reasons, if you want to email a new topic to the group the email address is

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/3ea22c0c-65b2-446b-bb25-acae01185c89%40googlegroups.com.