Hey Parth here. I am genuinely interested in doing a project with django as
student in gsoc 2019. I have been working hard since past few months to get
myself familiar with the famework. I had few project ideas in mind, but I'm
confused about the intricacies and needed some help. Also i haven't contributed
much yet, it would be very helpful if anyone can give me proper channel from
where i can seek help or discuss with other people. Also where can i find the
contact of people who have already done a gsoc project with django.

P.S.:- I have tried posting on groups and messaging few people, but haven't
gone far with that

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/87532f2a-a44d-4417-ab0e-a13b0fad58d2%40googlegroups.com.