I didn't find this topic being discussed before.

It seems to me to be good idea to place "How do I get Django and my JS
framework to work together?" or similar question and answer to it in FAQ in
Django's docs.

Having very big popularity of JS frameworks now it is indeed very common
question being asked or searched on the Internet. Such question for ReactJS
has 65k views on StackOverflow [1].

The answer could briefly explain that one can make use of Django backend
and produce API to be consumed by JS clients. Probably it would be good to
link to Django REST API project as a suggestion for big projects.

What do you think about such addition to FAQ?

Regards,
Maciej

[1]
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/41867055/how-to-get-django-and-reactjs-to-work-together