On 2/5/19 11:52 AM, Maciek Olko wrote:
I didn't find this topic being discussed before.

I guess it wouldn't take much to say "Just like any other server-side framework that can parse and generate arbitrary content, Django can be used to support any Javascript or Mobile app that talks HTTP(S)."

Since Django doesn't care what the client is, so long as it talks HTTP...

--
Curtis

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/bde91f87-1afe-2f15-4b0b-8e37fd5780dd%40tinbrain.net.